Monday, October 13, 2008

A Message from your Son-in-Law, Daniel

Keith,
I hope you have a great 50th birthday! You have been a great father-in-law to me and more of like a dad than you think. Thank you for your love you show to me and the girls, you truly are a role-model that is worth following. I have to say there are many things about your life that I would like to comment on. I will share two, the first being that you are a great story-teller. You have so many stories that could come right out of a movie script. Anytime you start telling a story I am sure to be laughing before it is all said and done. You kind of have that Forest Gump thing going on as far as funny things that have happened in your life.
The second is that you are a man of a million second chances. I have seen how God has graced your life with this gift by not writing people off when they have blown it and by never giving up on people. Sometimes I think you are crazy, but sure enough you have been listening to the Father when people need someone they can turn to when they have really made a mess of life. What a timely and important gift for the kingdom! So many people can look back and see what a great and vital influence you have had on their lives.
Thank you for your love and leadership. May the decades to come be more blessed for you and may the Lord restore to you all that has been taken!
Love,
Daniel

No comments: