Monday, October 13, 2008

Brittany's Message to her Dad




Dear Dad, There are a million things running through my mind right now as I try to think of the best memories or thoughts to write down. How can words truly express the intensity and love that I truly feel in my heart towards you, the best dad a girl could ask for? Here are just a few of the many thoughts I have regarding you on this special day…

I would like to say thank you! Thank you for choosing me to be your daughter. Thank you for making me always feel loved and accepted no matter where I am in life or what decisions I’ve made. Thank you for showing me Christ and always directing me straight to His heart. Thank you for being an active example of a man after God’s own heart. You are my hero.

Thank you for making me laugh and teaching me to enjoy the life God has given me here on earth. These things I know: My faith is stronger because of your constant encouragement and direction that leads me to know Christ more. My heart is softer because of watching you love and serve others. My life is better because you are my dad. You will always be my hero.

I will always love you. I will always praise God because He chose you as my wonderful daddy. I hope you have a great 50th birthday. I am glad I get to celebrate it alongside you. As stated in Numbers, I pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you. I pray the Lord will make His face shine upon you and give you peace.

I love you daddy!

Love, Bert

No comments: