Monday, October 13, 2008

A Birthday Message from Nera


Dear Dad!
What can I say to the man that gave me a chance to a better life and better yet that truly showed me and guided me into loving God deeper? Well, for starters “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”. I don’t know that words could ever do justice. I will always be grateful to you for following God’s leading and providing a home and a life for me here in the United States better than I could have ever imagined or asked for. Doesn’t time fly right by us? It was ten years ago you took me into your home and made me part of your family forever. I am so glad that I have had the privilege of knowing you and being a part of your life. You’re a pretty special guy, you know. Your love for God reflects in your everyday life at home and also in your business. I have a lot of respect for you in that. It takes a very special man to be all that you have become; a husband, a father, a minister, a businessman, a farmer and so much more. I pray God blesses you in a special way in your birthday and all the days to come. I know that He will actually. I love you and always will. You will always hold a very special place in my heart that no one else can replace.
Happy Birthday!
I hope your day is filled with joy, laughter, the company of loved people, and the understanding of all the blessings God has bestowed upon you!
I love you,
Nera

No comments: