Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Messages from Your Friends & Family

Keith is one of those people in life you meet that make you smile. I’ve known Keith and done business with Rose Aircraft for 25 years. During that time, my experiences with Keith have always been top-notch, and very fair. I’m not sure what we’re going to do now that Keith is hitting the big “5-0,” and will surely have to be contemplating retirement before he’s completely senile. J Keith, may God’s riches blessing flow on you, your family, and your business ventures. I’m confident that, on a daily basis, you’re making our Lord smile along with the rest of us.

Jeffrey R. Lowe
AvFab - Central Airmotive

"Jesus said 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.'" John 14:6.
**********************************************************************************
Keith

The BIG 50 has made it your way, I guess I can officially call you the OLD MAN. Seriously, you are an inspiration to me, your love for the Lord is apparent, your graciousness is as well, I thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

I hope that your Birthday is a blessed one.

Happy Birthday Brother,
Jason G.
************************************************************************************* Happy Birthday from Will, “lets go fly between some trees”
*************************************************************
From A.L. Hadaway
Happy Birthday, May God continue to shine his light upon you, You are a blessing to me.

Psa 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psa 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
***************************************************************
You wrote me a birthday poem
And your rhyming was superb!
So I’m wishing you Happy 50th!
Is happy birthday a verb?
I already have lunch plans so I can’t take you out that day
But one of these days, you and Lisa and I will go out to play!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Connie
****************************************************************
Happy 50th! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great year.
Go have fun with that AARP card!
Lisa Stauffer
*****************************************************************
Dear Keith,

Happy 50th Birthday from the Fort Smith Symphony Staff! Thank you for all you do to help the Symphony touch the lives of thousands of children across our region with the joy of music! Your support truly makes a difference.

Allison B. Walden -- The Fort Smith Symphony
*****************************************************************
The greatest man is he who chooses the Right with invincible resolution, who resists the sorest temptations from within and without, who bears the heaviest burdens cheerfully, who is calmest in storms and most fearless under menace and frowns, whose reliance on truth, on virtue, on God, is most unfaltering.

This describes Keith... from Heather and Todd Hirsch

*******************************************************************
Dear Keith,

Happy Birthday, young man!

I want to say that it has been a pleasure to have the opportunity to work for you in this new endeavor of the Mena Air Center! When I first was prompted (I believe by the Lord) to write you that letter seeking employment, I did so because I admired you and I admired your company. Now, over four months later, I can say the same, only more so because I have been honored to rub shoulders with you as well as Brenda, Will, and a host of others in your employment.

I appreciate all of the expense in sending me with the crew to Orlando. I learned a lot and I was amazed at all that I saw. Other than walking 350 miles in heels, it was a wonderful experience! Seriously, I want to say thank you for all of it.

May God give you the best years in service to Him this last half of your life as He uses you, your words, and your life to further the gospel of grace, mercy and truth. And may you be blessed in body and in spirit each day as He gives you the strength and the joy to tackle the many tasks that you face. You and your family are an inspiration to me!

Happy Birthday!

Miss Barbie
******************************************************************
Keith, have you burnt any barns lately? (Around 1966-Hatfield)
Happy Birthday, Love Uncle Jim.
*****************************************************************
Keith, Welcome to the Big 5 0, I hear It’s a closer walk to heaven from here.
Love, Aunt Barbara
*****************************************************************
Happy 50th Birthday Keith! How exciting to be half a century years old! That is awesome. Of course I say that with love and grace. I would just like to say that I am so thankful for the opportunity to get to know you over the past year and half. You are a wonderful employer, compassionate friend, and a faithful pastor. Thank you for all you do. Have a fantastic birthday!

Love in Christ,
Alicia Terrell
****************************************************************
Happy 50th young fella, best wishes.
Your Friend Don Havnen
****************************************************************
Happy Birthday Keith
I would make fun of your age but I am not far behind you.
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed birthday.
Cyndie Crider
***************************************************************
Keith!!!! Happy Birthday! I hope it's as wonderful, pleasant, and inspiring as you are.
Jonnie Honse
**************************************************************
Keith, Thanks for everything you have done for my family. We have great love and respect for you and your family. You truly are a wonderful person. Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many many more to come.
Lots of love Crystal Dehart and family!!
**************************************************************
Keith,You have always been a great friend and an awesome mentor in Christ. When I was at DABC, you were a great youth leader and you helped me through a lot of things and to keep me on track. I just wanted to extend a HUGE thank you for that.
Happy Birthday!!!
Tim Davis
**************************************************************
Happy Birthday!
from Jessica Coyle Huddleston
*************************************************************
Well Keith, its finally the big 50, and really life is just beginning! I speak as a wise old sage of 54 years, of course. I want to congratulate you on the biggest accomplishments that I see about your life (up to this point of course.) You are a great family man, and Jesus lover, a man dedicated to integrity and doing the RIGHT thing, and I can't leave out the 2 loveliest things we share, that being the beautiful and spunky Sophie, and the charmingly lovely, and joyful Gracie. We appreciate all you do for the people we love, and hope that this birthday will be one that you will always remember. When I think of you it always includes "doing" for those you love. I thank God for the grandpa, dad, husband, son, father-in-law, and friend that you are. May all blessings come your way for the days the Lord has assigned to you, and may you continue to prosper in all you do.
God Bless and lots of love to you,
Jackie Payette,

"You cannot see faith, but you can see the footprints of the faithful. We must leave behind faithful footprints for others to follow."
*****************************************************************************
Keith. I remember when you were just seven years old running around like like a little twirp picking on everyone in sight. I'm proud to say you ended up a mature young man and that was merely a stepping stone into new places. Birthday happiness unto you. You are truly a man of God.- Tyler Newcomb.
************************************************************************
Keith, these are things you will hear when you turn fifty:
1. Your older than dirt, just ask Jim Rose!
2. Don't let anybody kid you, you have the body of a 19 year old, but give it back, because you are wrinkling it!
3. Your mind is the last thing that goes!
4. You will never feel good again!
5. Ben-gay will become your favorite cologne.

From your grandma's : The sewing room
******************************************************************************
Happy 50th Birthday my dear birthday buddy. I wish I was turning Fifty today!
God bless you and your family in the coming year. You know you just get better looking as the years go by. You believe me don't you? Have a blessed day.

Love you,
Debi Meissner (also born on October 14th)

********************************************************************
Keith,
I'm not as witty as you are so no birthday poem from me.But, I will say "Happy Birthday" to an old man and a great father.

Cheryl
******************************************************************
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH! GO TO THE FARM AND SPEND THE DAY BY YOURSELF SO YOU CAN RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!
Raymond
*********************************************************************
Uncle Keith,
I love you very much. You have always been there when I needed you. You are a great uncle. Thank you.
Happy Birthday! Abbi
***************************************************************
Keith, may the Lord bless and keep you. And make His face to shine upon you and give you peace! I hope you have a Happy, Happy 50th Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday,
Love, Deb
***************************************************************
We wish you the happiest of birthdays. Wish we could be there to celebrate.
Love,The Tuppers, (Wayne, Kim, Zach & Kalee) from Florida..
*****************************************************************
Welcome to the newest member of the 50 and over club.

Best wishes on your birthday.

Tom
*******************************************************************
Happy Birthday to my brother in CHRIST, may the words of the Apostle Paul lift you up and strengthen you as you walk by faith.
Rom. 8:28-31 and Eph. 6:10-18
In CHRISTS Love,
Tony D.
******************************************************************
Querido Hermano en Cristo, gracias a Dios por tu amistad, que Dios te bendiga en tu cumpleanos.
En Cristo Julieta
*******************************************************************
Keith,
Couldn’t pass the chance to wish you A Happy Birthday. WOW! 50!!!
Our history has been a potpourri of experiences over the years. We want you to know that you are loved and respected by Jimmy & me. You are so important to us as our family, a friend, my mentor, my boss, my Pastor and many more levels too numerous to mention.
~Peace and Blessings~
Sandi & Jimmy
*****************************************************************

Happy Birthday, Keith! We love you! And remember, 50 is just a number, a VERY BIG number, yes, but still just a number! Just kidding.. Peace to you! Kelly and family!
Kelly Crawford
**********************************************************************
Uncle Keith, Happy 50th Birthday.
You are such a blessing to have as an uncle and I know you are a blessing to all those you have contact with. I pray that this next year would be your best thus far. I have so many fun memories of you. You're such a great dad to so many girls which takes a real special person. You are always willing to help someone out. You encourage those around you to know the Lord and encourage them in their daily walks and our a huge support when it gets rocky. I know God had some awesome stuff planned for you I can't wait to see what they are.

I love you, Stephanie
**********************************************************************
Keith - You are such a wonderful and kind soul. I hope that you have a wonderful 50th birthday. Don't let anyone tell you that you are old, because you are no old at all. You don't look a day over 49. Well, I guess you are a day over 49. HAHA Just kidding. Have a great birthday.
God Bless, Mandy Godfrey
***********************************************************************
Happy Birthday, Keith. You are an awesome man of God, and an awesome father to your family. Keep up the good work!!

Don Payette
***********************************************************************
To my Brother Keith: God put you in my life for a season and for a special reason. (Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven) I am so glad God works that way. You left a big footprint in my memory and they are all good. Thanks for the wisdom, friendship, laughs and memories.

Brenda Adair
***********************************************************************
Keith, Tom and I really miss you and Lisa and pray for all GOD'S best for you and your family. Please, lets make an effort to get together before Tom leaves in Dec. Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!! Mary Beth
************************************************************************

No comments: